Luxury Rug Pad
IN STOCK: We will contact you within an estimated 2-4 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
The Luxury non-slip rug pad can be used on hard flooring and can also be reversed for use on carpeted surfaces. This pad can help to protect delicate rugs from heel punctures and the damage that can be caused by heavy traffic. It’s great for use on uneven surfaces like tile and concrete, too. May be used on radiant heat floors. For indoor use only.
- Constructed of post industrial, 100% synthetic fibers
- Suitable for use on all types of indoor flooring as well as over carpeted surfaces and radiant heat flooring
- Ideal for tile and uneven surfaces
- Reduces puckering under heavy furniture
- Our rug pads are sized slightly less than standard sized rug dimensions to ensure smooth, even edges. Pads may be trimmed to fit non-standard-sized rugs.
- For indoor use only
- Made in the U.S. to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Packaged weight: 2' x 8': 6 lbs., 4' x 6': 8 lbs., 5' x 8': 14 lbs., 6' Round: 12 lbs., 6' x 9': 18 lbs., 8' Round: 19 lbs., 9' x 12': 10 lbs., 10' x 14': 13 lbs.,
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY: Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go.
- Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
- In Stock items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.