Quinlan Ghanzi Wool Rug
6' x 9'
Item 041679H MGR
In stock, ships UPS.
Traditional Tabriz rug-making techniques and motifs are reimagined in our contemporary Quinlan Rug. Hand-knotted in Persian style from 100% Ghanzi wool, this stunner uses a tricolor yarn system to achieve a heathered look, and bring a little modern "zhush" to any space.
- Hand-knotted from 100% Ghanzi wool, our Quinlan Rug is a contemporary reinterpretation of traditional Tabriz motifs
- Special dyeing techniques create a heathered appearance
- Persian-style knot
- Fringed edges
- Due to its organic handwoven nature, overall size may vary slightly in length and/or width
- Use a rug pad to help keep your rug safely in place, to extend its beauty, and to protect your floor
- Made in India to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Packaged weight: 6' x 9'—32 lbs.; 8' x 10'—45 lbs.; 9' x 12'—59 lbs.; 10' x 14'—73 lbs.; 12' x 16'—97 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Sprouting or shedding of fibers is normal. This will lessen over time.
- If loose ends appear, carefully clip them with scissors. Do not pull.
- Vacuum regularly, without beater bar usage.
- Rotate your rug periodically for even wear.
- Blot spills immediately, do not rub, using a clean white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >