Redding Ridge Upholstered Outdoor Ottoman
28" w x 28" d x 17" h
Kean White (P8430), performance canvas
Kean Taupe (P8451), performance canvas
Kean White (P8430), performance canvas
Kean Navy (P8488), performance canvas
Reale Turquoise (P2581), performance plain
Bartley Silver (P2053), performance plain
Bartley Pebble (P2055), performance plain
Horizon Sterling (P1955), performance plain
Horizon Charcoal (P1954), performance plain
Horizon Azure (P1981), performance plain
Horizon Peacock (P1986), performance plain
Tradewinds Cloud (P3430), performance chenille
Tradewinds Sterling (P3455), performance chenille
Tradewinds Azure (P3481), performance chenille
Tradewinds Navy (P3488), performance chenille
Mali Taupe (P9351), performance woven
Tangle Navy (P9688), performance woven
Leilani Fern (P9725), performance woven
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted in an estimated 17 to 19 weeks to schedule a delivery.Additional Information
Take it easy, put your feet up—and do it in style. This indoor/outdoor ottoman is an essential companion to our Redding Ridge lounge chair, sofa, and sectional. It’s plush with a modern profile that makes it easy to mix and match styles. The ottoman is fully upholstered, with a durable stainless-steel frame and a generous top cushion covered in your choice of performance-grade fabric. To keep your Redding Ridge ottoman looking its best, we recommend placing it in a protected outdoor space like a covered porch or patio.
- Fully upholstered indoor-outdoor ottoman with a tailored base; perfect for cozy and casual spaces
- Upholstered by hand in custom cushions available in over 100 stain-resistant, colorfast, UV-protected performance fabrics. To see our full selection, visit a Design Center.
- Stainless steel hardware and resin feet for durability
- Semi attached top
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use; we highly recommend using this seating in a covered environment
- To protect your investment, we recommend purchasing an outdoor furniture cover
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Because hand-tailoring our upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
- The anti-microbial flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Please refer to the Ethan Allen Use and Care Guide for Performance fabric care
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.