Redding Ridge Upholstered Outdoor Chair
43" w x 38" d x 33" h
Kean White (P8430), indoor outdoor woven solid
Kean White (P8430), indoor outdoor woven solid
Kean Navy (P8488), indoor outdoor woven solid
Tradewinds Cloud (P3430), indoor outdoor woven solid
Tradewinds Sterling (P3455), indoor outdoor woven solid
Tradewinds Azure (P3481), indoor outdoor woven solid
Tradewinds Navy (P3488), indoor outdoor woven solid
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 5-7 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
If the Redding Ridge upholstered outdoor chair looks like something you’d find in the family room, that’s because it is. With all the style and good looks you’d expect from indoor kick-back seating, this comfortable outdoor lounge chair is low to the ground and available in your choice of performance-grade fabrics, so it handles the elements quite nicely.
- Fully upholstered indoor-outdoor chair; its wide square arms and tailored base are perfect for cozy, casual spaces
- Tailored by hand, with custom cushions available in over 150 stain-resistant, colorfast, UV-protected performance fabrics. To see our full selection, visit a Design Center.
- Reversible, loose top-stitched back and seat cushion with zipper closure; cushions should be stored when not in use
- Stainless steel hardware and resin feet for durability
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Visit your local Design Center to view the full line of performance fabrics
- We recommend covering your Redding Ridge upholstery when not in use. Click here to purchase custom-fit covers.
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Interior seating area: 28"w x 22"d
- Seat back: 13"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 20"
- Arm height: 24"
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
- The antimicrobial flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling
- If you’re covering your outdoor furniture for longer than a few days, remove your cushions and store them indoors. Do not allow standing water to accumulate on your furniture or cushions. If cushions get wet, allow them to fully drain by standing them up vertically.
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Please refer to the Ethan Allen Use and Care Guide for Performance fabric care
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
Download the Use and Care Brochure>
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.