Bridgewater Cove Teak Dining Armchair
23.25" w x 23.5" d x 34.25" h
Kean White (P8430), performance canvas
Kean Taupe (P8451), performance canvas
Kean White (P8430), performance canvas
Kean Navy (P8488), performance canvas
Reale Turquoise (P2581), performance plain
Falco Vapor (P8620), performance printed medallion
Falco Indigo (P8688), performance printed medallion
Bartley Silver (P2053), performance plain
Bartley Pebble (P2055), performance plain
Horizon Sterling (P1955), performance plain
Horizon Charcoal (P1954), performance plain
Horizon Azure (P1981), performance plain
Horizon Peacock (P1986), performance plain
Tradewinds Cloud (P3430), performance chenille
Tradewinds Sterling (P3455), performance chenille
Tradewinds Azure (P3481), performance chenille
Tradewinds Navy (P3488), performance chenille
Balinese Soleil (P3344), performance print
Balinese Sterling (P3355), performance print
Balinese Azure (P3381), performance print
Oasis Azure (P2181), performance print
Freeport Navy (P0488), performance woven
Brighton Poppy (P0708), performance woven
Rosa Poppy (P6508), performance print
Finley Marine (P8387), performance woven
In stock, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted in an estimated 3 weeks to schedule a delivery.Additional Information
If you’re looking for a modern teak outdoor armchair, look no further! Our Bridgewater Cove teak outdoor chair with arms, with its sleek, uncluttered silhouette, adds a striking finishing touch to your alfresco dining ensemble. Its style is simple but unmistakable nonetheless, with a unique narrowing slat back, tapered details, and an amply sized seat with durable, comfortable cushions. Coordinate it with our Bridgewater Cove dining table and side chairs for a stand-out alfresco dining look—or bring it indoors! Its sophisticated style is that versatile!
- Frame made of 100% Grade-A plantation teak (790) fitted with strong mortise and tenon joinery, and fully concealed stainless steel hardware
- Rich, weathered gray painted surface with wire brush finishing technique. Teak is a natural material that develops a seasoned character as it lives out in the elements. Over time, the original finish will fade, exposing the teak’s natural surface, forming a beautiful, sun washed-gray patina. As weathering occurs, you may see uneven coloration, streaks, and spots. Changes in temperature and humidity can also result in fine cracks and lifts in teak’s grain. These are natural characteristics of teak and will not affect its strength
- Quick ship cushions are Sunbrella performance fabrics, woven with 100% solution-dyed acrylic. Sunbrella is easy care, stain resistant, colorfast and provides up to 98% UV protection
- Custom cushions available in over 100 stain-resistant, colorfast, UV-protected performance fabrics. To see our full selection, visit a Design Center
- Loose box seat cushion with hook and loop fastener straps and zipper closure
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use; cushions should be stored when not in use
- To protect your investment, we recommend purchasing an outdoor furniture cover
- Want to see the finish in your home? Click here to order a finish sample; finish samples for Ethan Allen's Outdoor collections are just $20 each.
- If you purchase a finish sample and then purchase Ethan Allen Outdoor furniture, you'll receive a credit equal to the price of your sample(s). To redeem, keep the promo code you receive when your sample is shipped to you, and enter it at checkout.
- Frame made in Indonesia to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Cushions made in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Interior seating area: 20”w × 20”d
- Seat back: 14”h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 20”
- Arm height: 25”
- Seat base cushions are constructed of an anti-microbial foam core, wrapped in polyester fiber and enclosed in water resistant ticking
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Easy to clean frame, just use warm water and mild soap. Power washing can be used for tough dirt.
- For QUICK SHIP cushions, to prevent dirt from becoming deeply imbedded, wipe fabric with clear water monthly. Spot clean by sponging briskly with a solution of mild soap in lukewarm water (no warmer than 100 degrees F.) In case of stubborn stains, prepare a solution of one-cup (8oz) bleach plus two caps full (one-quarter cup) of a natural soap, per gallon of water. Spray on entire area and allow to soak in. If necessary, scrub vigorously with a sponge or clean cloth. Sponge thoroughly with clean water and let air dry. Note: undiluted bleach will cause rapid discoloration. Do not place cushion in a clothes dryer and never remove cushion covers for cleaning. Avoid direct contact with tanning oils, tanning lotions and insect repellents. If contact occurs, wipe off immediately.
- Please refer to the Ethan Allen Use and Care Guide for custom performance fabric care
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
Download the Use and Care Brochure>
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
See shipping information above for estimated delivery time and delivery method.
In Stock items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.