Rectangular Concrete Fire Table
56"l x 30"w x 16"h
Item 409501 NG709
IN STOCK: We will contact you within an estimated 2-4 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
Create a focal point and warm up your outdoor room—literally—with our rectangular fire table. Fashioned of concrete and topped with natural beach stones, it adds style to your hardscape and a calming vibe to any open-air space. So relax; the cozy ambience of a flickering fire is only ever seconds away. We offer a square fire table too; both are available with either fuel source.
- Sleek, modern fire table, designed to connect to your natural gas line or a propane cylinder for easy operation
- Made from ultra-light, resin-free 100% concrete
- Natural heat-treated beach stones and lava rock included
- Clean-burning match-lit system. Chrome on/off key with adjustable flame control.
- Rated at 65,000 BTU
- Fire tables should be installed by professionals that are locally licensed by the authority having jurisdiction in gas piping.
- For Propane tank use, fire table easily attaches to a standard 20 lb. or 30 lbs propane tank (not included); this table includes 12' commercial-grade connector hose. Propane tank covers are sold separately and are used to conceal the tank, housed away from the table.
- For outdoor use only, not certified for outdoor cooking
- To ensure correct installation and safe operation, please follow all instructions and warnings.
- Read more about our fire tables here
- To protect your investment, we recommend purchasing an outdoor furniture cover
- Want to see the finish in your home? Click here to order a finish sample; finish samples for Ethan Allen's Outdoor collections are just $20 each.
- If you purchase a finish sample and then purchase Ethan Allen Outdoor furniture, you'll receive a credit equal to the price of your sample(s). To redeem, keep the promo code you receive when your sample is shipped to you, and enter it at checkout.
- Made in Canada to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications.
- Concrete fire table shell without stones: 185 lbs. Concrete fire table with stones: 270 lbs. Packaged weight: 425 lbs.
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Concrete can be cleaned with a mild soap and water solution. Never use abrasives or strong chemicals as they may stain the surface. A spill should be cleaned immediately by carefully blotting the spill with a paper towel or clean white towel. Do not wipe a spill as it may force the potential stain deeper into the surface. If the stain persists, contact Ethan Allen for further instructions.
- Download the owner's manual
- Download our Frequently Asked Questions guide
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
Download the Use and Care Brochure>
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
See shipping information above for estimated delivery time and delivery method.
In Stock items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.