Tallie Glass Bulb Chandelier
40" l x 12" w x 29" h
IN STOCK: ships UPS.
This rectangular chandelier dazzles with distinction—in more ways than one! Cone-shaped seeded glass shades are mouth-blown and suspended from steel rods of various heights to create a spectacular geometric style. The rods and shades come arranged as shown for easy assembly, but you can hang them from the provided steel canopy in any order you’d like; additional 6-inch and 12-inch rods are also included for even more design possibilities. Finished in a polished nickel, this mouth-blown glass chandelier adds a remarkable modern moment above the dining room table or kitchen island.
- Glamorous chandelier with geometric seeded glass shades and interchangeable rods
- Frame crafted from steel, with polished nickel hardware
- Geometric shades crafted from clear seeded glass
- Uses seven 40-watt E12 bulbs
- Hardwire only; professional installation recommended
- UL listed
- Ships with sixteen 6" rods, twenty-two 12" rods, nine 18" rods, and 13' of wire
- Canopy details: 40" l x 8" w, nickel finish, rectangular shape
- Also available Tallie wall sconce
- Made in China to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Product weight: 52.8 lbs.
- Package weight 57 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and contact 1.888.324.3571 or email email@example.com for a return label. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.