Birkhouse Display Cabinet, Eclipse
55.75" w x 83" h x 18" d
Item 309117 790
Eclipse/Ascot (790): Black paint with a satin sheen paired with white lacquer.
Ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted in an estimated 13 weeks to schedule a delivery.Additional Information
It is easy to become enamored with this handsome display cabinet that features Chippendale-patterned grilles. When finished in Eclipse black, a contrasting back panel highlights the beauty of this piece from the inside out. Halogen interior lighting illuminates substantial glass shelves to create a dramatic glow.
- Crafted from Indonesian mahogany with mahogany veneer*
- Chippendale-patterned door grilles
- Recessed interior lighting with dimmer switch; bulbs included
- Eight adjustable glass shelves (four on each side)
- Easy-to-use levelers ensure stability, even on uneven floors
- *Other materials may be used on internal and secondary components
- Replacement bulbs: 50Par20 halogen bulb or LED equivalent. Always replace bulbs as a set.
- Made in Indonesia to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Packaged weight: 324 lbs
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
See shipping information above for estimated delivery time and delivery method.
In Stock items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.