Spencer Track-Arm Leather Sofa
84" w x 40" d x 35" h
Nubuck Ash (L5252)
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 16 to 18 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.Additional Information
Relaxed, modern living, all wrapped up in the luxeness of leather. The Spencer leather track-arm sofa features crisp lines and a low, modern profile, all surrounding loose, lean-in back and seat cushions.
- With tailored track arms and loose cushions for relaxed, modern living
- Most of our hand-selected leathers* can resist spills and stains. Order a swatch or view our Use & Care brochure.
- Engineered hardwood frame for long-lasting quality
- Options: contrast welting and nailhead trim available
- Four sofa sizes available in two seat depths: 24" and 26"
- 84" sleeper sofa available in 24" depth
- Also available in fabric
*Full-grain and top-grain leathers can show natural markings; these characteristics are unique to each piece and show that your leather furniture is one of a kind
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Interior seating area, 24" seat depth:
- 74" sofa: 62"w x 24"d
- 84" sofa: 72"w x 24"d
- 84" Sofa: 80"w x 24"d
- 102" sofa: 90"w x 24"d
- 84" Sleeper: 72"w x24"d
- Interior seating area, 26" seat depth:
- 74" sofa: 62"w x 26"d
- 84" sofa: 72"w x 26"d
- 92" sofa: 80"w x 26"d
- 102" sofa: 90"w x 26"d
- Seat back: 15"h
- Seat height: 20"
- Arm height: 25"
- Packaged weight:
- 75" sofa: 179 lbs.
- 85" sofa: 209 lbs.
- 93" sofa: 231 lbs.
- 103 sofa: 250 lbs.
- 84" Sleeper: 268 lbs
- Product weight:
- 75" sofa: 159 lbs.
- 85" sofa: 189 lbs.
- 93" sofa: 211 lbs.
- 103" sofa: 230 lbs
- 84" Sleeper: 253 lbs
- Frame: Multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Springs: Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area. Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises. Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel and oven-tempered for a long life and consistent memory
- Standard Cushions: Features a dense polyurethane foam core wrapped in polyester fiber
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program
- Our suppliers buy hides exclusively from vendors dedicated to livestock agriculture. They convert organic by-products into the fine leathers we use, creating something beautiful and useful from materials that would otherwise go to waste
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com.
We use the finest full‑ and top‑grain leathers, which meet or exceed industry standards.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Feature a unique built-in double-locking headrest. A suspended deck provides uniform support.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 89 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.