McLevin Open Cube Table
24" w x 24" d x 24" h
Item 138243 C21
Cobalt (C21): Rich, dark blue fabric with a water-resistant top coatAdditional Information
Stylish and practical, the McLevin open cube table covers all the bases. An open wooden cube is wrapped in eye-catching fabric, which has a protective lacquer top coat for water resistance. A double row of nailhead studs surround each open side; it's like a marquis presentation for your living room storage. McLevin may be small, but this heavy hitter is versatile enough for both casual and upscale décor.
- This colorful open cube table is crafted from rubberwood*, wrapped in fabric, and accented with nailhead trim for a look of practical glamour
- Lacquered top coat offers a smooth finish that is water resistant for easy care
- Features a double row of decorative spaced nailhead trim in a satin nickel finish
- Bottom shelf provides ample open storage space
- Available in a Cobalt (C21) or Sandstone (C22) fabric wrap
- Coordinate with other pieces in the McLevin line: the McLevin coffee table, console table, and three-drawer chest
- Easy-to-use levelers ensure stability, even on uneven floors
- *Other materials may be used on internal and secondary components
- Made in Indonesia to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Item Weight: 53 lbs.
- Packaged Weight: 68 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
See shipping information above for estimated delivery time and delivery method.
In Stock items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.