Giselle Leather Chair
29" w x 29" d x 39" h
Custom made: We will contact you within an estimated 4-6 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
Giselle's fluting, scroll arms, carved rosettes, and elegant turned legs exude Neoclassicism while the sharp linearity of the back makes the chair fresh and modern. Customize it from our impressive array of fabrics and leathers.
- With its carved wooden frame and fully upholstered loose double welted back and seat cushion, Giselle is a fresh take on a classic chair
- Poly-wrapped foam cushions provide a soft, structured seat
- Crafted of kiln dried solid hardwood; available in several water-based finishes
- Most of our hand-selected leathers can resist spills and stains. Order a swatch to learn more, or view our Use & Care brochure.
- Also available in fabric
- The leathers and finishes shown here are our most popular, but if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center to see more options
*Full-grain and top-grain leathers can show natural markings; these characteristics are unique to each piece and show that your leather furniture is one of a kind
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans; frame imported
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Interior seating area: 24" w x 22"d
- Seat back: 17"h
- Arm height: 26"
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 22"
- Packaged weight: 52 lbs.
- Product weight: 37 lbs
- Frame: Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas
- Seat Foundation: Webbing made of top-quality materials, tested for strength and durability, provides long-lasting constant support
- Standard Cushions: Features a dense polyurethane foam core wrapped in polyester fiber
- The polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program.
- Our suppliers buy hides exclusively from vendors dedicated to livestock agriculture. They convert organic by-products into the fine leathers we use, creating something beautiful and useful from materials that would otherwise go to waste.
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
Download the Use and Care Brochure>
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dizzy with color & pattern possibilities?
Order up to 10 swatches for free!
START CHOOSING >
We use the finest full‑ and top‑grain leathers, which meet or exceed industry standards.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Solid Hardwood Frames
Constructed from select kiln dried hardwood with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 90 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.