28" w x 27" d x 39" h
28" w x 27" d x 39" h
Tuckahoe Ivory (H3232), high performance plain
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 10 to 12 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.Additional Information
Borrowing from classic Louis XV styling, our bergère chair has beautifully carved accents and cabriole legs. For an updated look, custom options such as dual fabric, nailhead trim, and contrasting welts make this a go-anywhere statement piece that'll make hearts skip a beat (or two).
- This bergère chair has beautifully carved accents with cabriole legs and an attached back and seat
- Can be upholstered in stain-resistant fabric, which helps to protect against spills and prevent stains.
- Frame constructed from kiln-dried hardwood for long-lasting quality; available in a range of finishes for a custom look
- As shown in high performance fabrics Tuckahoe Ivory (H3232) and Gil Mineral (H2680) in Sienna Select (953), a water-based finish.
- Also available in leather
- Visit a Design Center to view additional options
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Interior seating area: 20"w x 20"d
- Seat back: 21"h
- Seat height (floor to top of seat): 18"
- Arm height: 26"
- Packaged weight: 50 lbs.
- Product weight: 39 lbs.
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions.
- Heavy gauge wire with protective coating in back minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program
- The fiber wrap we use is made of 30% recycled materials, and our springs are made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com.