32" w x 35" d x 35" h
32" w x 35" d x 35" h
Gil Mineral (H2680), high performance chenille
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 10 to 12 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.Additional Information
The Gibson chair makes a chic first impression -- over and over again. High sides, graceful curves, and tapered legs say sophistication. The meticulous cushioning and knife-edged back pillow say comfort. Make it your personal best by choosing from our impressive array of fabrics and leathers.
- The Gibson chair features high sides, loose welted back and seat cushions, and knife edge back
- Poly-wrapped foam cushions can be upholstered in the stain-resistant fabric of your choice for added protection against spills
- Engineered hardwood frame provides superior strength and long-lasting durability
- Legs shown in Raisin (939), a rich, cool, dark brown water-based finish
- The fabrics and options shown here are our most popular, but if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center to view additional options
- Interior seating area: 21"w x 19"d
- Seat back: 16"
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 19"
- Arm height: 26"
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Because hand-tailoring our upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Packaged weight: 70 lbs.
- Product weight: 54 lbs.
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance.
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program.
- The fiber wrap we use is made of 80% recycled materials, and our springs are made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel
- Construction Features
- Multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Standard cushions feature a dense polyurethane foam core surrounded by another layer of soft, low density foam, all wrapped in polyester fiber.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com.