Faraday Two-Drawer File Cabinet
36" w x 18" d x 30" h
Item 369206 483
Gray Flannel (483): Light gray stain, wire-brushed to bring out the wood grain
IN STOCK: We will contact you within an estimated 2-4 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
File in style! The Faraday two-drawer file cabinet is a hardworking modular office storage, but it's also a just plain beautiful piece of furniture. It gets its good looks from a lush oak grain, its modern metal highlights—a decorative inlay and drawer hardware, both finished in satin nickel—and a sturdy yet stylishly simple plinth base. With a top drawer for storage, and a deep bottom drawer for files, this two-drawer file cabinet pulls off double duty with panache. Use one its own, or group it with other pieces in the Faraday modular office storage collection.
- The Faraday two-drawer file cabinet is skillfully crafted from quarter-sawn oak for solid construction, with oak veneers* for a consistent and visible surface grain
- Decorative steel inlay pairs beautifully with minimalist satin nickel hardware for a mixed materials vibe
- Multilayer wood finish is wire-brushed by hand to bring out the wood grain
- Two drawers provide ample storage for office supplies and more; the bottom drawer holds letter-sized file folders
- Available in Gray Flannel (483) and Chestnut (488), two on-trend finishes that coordinate well with our desks and with other home office storage pieces
- Faux drawer front pairs flawlessly with the Faraday three-drawer cabinet, to make office cabinetry look clean-lined and uniform
- Use with additional pieces in the Faraday modular office storage collection: a two-door cabinet, a three-drawer cabinet, and a metal hutch
- Easy-to-use levelers ensure stability, even on uneven floors
- *Other materials may be used on internal and secondary components
- Made in Indonesia to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Item weight: 172 lbs.
- A tip-restraint kit is included with this item. It includes safety-tested hardware, a nylon strap, and mounting instructions. Furniture tip-over can cause serious injuries; for your safety, please affix this item securely to the wall
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.