75" w x 20" d x 33" h
Item 356306 484
Burnt Umber (484): Cool dark brown stain with black undertones, lightly distressed, satin sheen.
IN STOCK: We will contact you within an estimated 2-4 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
We love pieces that are flexible enough to do many jobs in your home—and that's one of many reasons we love the Malin buffet. Its faceted cabinet facings and clean lines give it timeless style, and its versatility makes it a piece you'll keep forever. Use it in your dining room to store dishes, linens, and serving supplies—or switch it up and use it as a media cabinet in your living room, den, or family room.
- Crafted from oak solids and veneers
- Doors feature geometric raised pattern
- One adjustable shelf behind each pair of doors
- Back-panel cutouts for venting and cord management
- Push to open touch latch hardware
- A tip-restraint kit is included with this item. It includes safety-tested hardware, a nylon strap, and mounting instructions. Furniture tip-over can cause serious injuries; for your safety, please affix this item securely to the wall.
- Our swatches are an excellent representation of our furniture finishes. Differences in wood grain may cause slight variations on the final piece.
- Packaged weight: 227lbs
- Made in Indonesia to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
See shipping information above for estimated delivery time and delivery method.
In Stock items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.