Heston Mirrored Oak Buffet
70" w x 20" d x 34" h
Item 366336 483
Gray Flannel (483): Light gray stain, wire-brushed to bring out the wood grain
IN STOCK: We will contact you within an estimated 2-4 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
Practical storage for your table linens and dishes, with a heaping helping of added elegance. The Heston mirrored buffet has antiqued mirrored doors, with ring pulls finished in a sleek satin nickel. Behind the left door, you'll find two adjustable shelves for storing plates, decanters, carafes, wine glasses, and more. Behind the right two doors is a drawer lined with tarnish-resistant felt—the perfect storage spot for silver—with another adjustable shelf below. Lovely in the dining room, but also versatile enough to be a mirrored sideboard in your living room, Heston brings relaxed, modern glamour wherever it goes.
- Skillfully crafted oak frame, with wire-brushed oak veneers* for a casual yet elegant look
- Buffet with antiqued mirrored doors and elegant ring pulls, finished in satin nickel for a look of relaxed glamour
- Tapered legs give a traditional design a transitional spin
- The left door opens to reveal an open storage area with two adjustable shelves
- The right two doors open to reveal a top silver storage drawer, lined with tarnish-resistant felt, and one adjustable shelf below
- Available in three on-trend finishes—Gray Flannel (483), Chestnut (488) and Sea Salt (723)—that coordinate well with other Ethan Allen dining room styles
- Easy-to-use levelers ensure stability, even on uneven floors
- *Other materials may be used on internal and secondary components
- Made in Indonesia to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Item weight: 245 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 278 lbs.
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
BEFORE YOU ORDER
Please measure to confirm that your furniture will fit through all gates, doors, stairways, elevators, and/or hallways that it will pass through during delivery. Click here to learn how to measure.
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
See shipping information above for estimated delivery time and delivery method.
In Stock items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.
you in mind
Whether crafted in our North American workshops or by global artisans, our exclusive pieces are made using exceptional materials and traditional techniques. The result? An heirloom treasure created just for you.
can rely on
Our professional interior designers work with you to craft a unique, functional space. Our Premier In-Home Delivery specialists bring your furniture to you and place it where you want it, leaving nothing but perfection behind.
Values you can
be proud of
We put our planet first by sourcing wood from sustainable forests, harnessing energy from renewable sources, and using Earth-friendly finishes. We put people first by championing fair wages, work conditions, and quality of life for artisans all over the world.