EA Signature Platinum Mattress
79.5" l x 60" w x 15" h
In stock, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted in an estimated 3 weeks to schedule a delivery.
Getting your beauty sleep has never been so luxurious. Our premium handcrafted, hand-tufted EA Signature Platinum™ innerspring mattresses feature the finest materials—silk, cotton, wool, gel, and natural latex—including an additional latex comfort layer for exceptional pressure relief. Tri-zoned superior coil construction delivers enhanced back support while minimizing the effects of partner movement while you sleep. Available in three comfort levels (Ultra Plush, Plush, and Firm) depending on your preference; compatible with motion bases.
- 15" hybrid luxury mattress designed with a combination of innerspring coils, silk, wool, cotton, gel, and latex. Handcrafted in the U.S. by master artisans to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications and delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery; with advance notification, our delivery specialists can remove and dispose of your old mattress.
- Individually wrapped coils add premium-level back support and reduce partner disturbance; coils are tri-zoned to maximize support for the lumbar region and triple-tempered for maximum durability. Flexatron® hypoallergenic self-ventilating insulator absorbs and relieves pressure. Plant-derived Talalay latex and gel comfort layers offer superior resilience, further enhancing pressure relief.
- Hand-tufting, in which pieces of wool are hand-sewn from the top to the bottom the entire mattress, keeps every layer in place. This luxury feature minimizes shifting, adds stability, and enhances durability. Full Body Surround® foam enhances airflow and ensures edge-to-edge support.
- Choose from three comfort levels: Ultra Plush, Plush, or Firm. Within our EA Signature Platinum™ collection, on our firmness scale (where 1 is the softest and 10 is the firmest), Ultra Plush is between 2 and 3, Plush is between 4 and 5, and Firm is between 6 and 7. Visit a Design Center to experience the comfort and support our mattresses offer. Take our Sleep by Design™ survey to be matched with the right mattress for your body.
- Low-maintenance, non-flip, American-made mattress is crafted from hypoallergenic fibers, foam, and cushioning. It's backed by a ten-year warranty on workmanship and materials. All foam meets CertiPUR-US® standards for content, emissions, and durability.
- Most people prefer to sleep 24" to 30" above the floor. We offer flat foundations in multiple heights and a platform bed base with optional drawers. Combine a foundation with your bed frame and your EA Signature™ mattress to position your sleep surface exactly where you want it. All products sold separately; click on the products below for more information.
- Find the right mattress and foundation for your bed frame
- Mattress orders that have entered the shipping process cannot be canceled, returned, exchanged, or refunded.
- Our EA Signature Platinum mattress does not contain any fire-retardant chemicals. This mattress has been tested and meets industry requirement 16 CFR 1633.
- Each and every Ethan Allen mattress is tested to ensure it meets rigorous, scientifically calculated support specifications. Our mattresses also undergo CPSC-approved, state-of-the-art third-party testing to ensure they meet the highest quality standards.
- Made in the U.S.
- Use a mattress pad to protect your mattress.
- Local recycling fees may apply
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
Download the Use and Care Brochure>
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER IN-HOME DELIVERY:
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
This product is nonreturnable. If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.