Charlton Leather Bed
66"w x 86"l x 61"h
Charlton Leather Bed
66"w x 86"l x 61"h
Omni Camel (L7871)
Shark Fin (933)
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 14 to 16 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.Additional Information
The camelback-style upholstered panel headboard and graceful tapered legs of our Charlton Bed add instant elegance to any bedroom. It’s the perfect backdrop for dramatic bedding.
- With its camelback-style upholstered headboard panel and wooden base, Charlton adds instant elegance
- Available in queen, king, and California king sizes
- Upholstered by hand in stain-resistant fabric or durable leather for instant personality and timeless appeal
- Exposed wood frame available in several water-based finishes
- Footboard to floor space: 6.75"; side rails height: 15.75"; Side Rails to floor space: 8"
- This bed requires both a foundation and a mattress. When choosing a mattress and foundation combination, keep in mind that most people prefer to sleep 24" to 30" above the floor. Chat with a designer online if you need some advice before making your selection.
- Outback is standard with Ethan Allen denim logo
- Most of our hand-selected leathers can resist spills and stains. Order a swatch to learn more, or view our Use & Care brochure
- Also available in fabric
- The leathers and finishes shown here are our most popular, but if you don't see what you're looking for, visit a Design Center to view additional options
- Queen bed: (712005) 66"w x 61.25"h x 86"d
- King bed: (712006) 81"w x 61.25"h x 86"d
- California King bed: (712007) 77"w x 61.25"h x 89"d
- Hand tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for lifelong safety.
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery, are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program.
- The fiber wrap we use is made of 80% recycled materials, and our springs are made from 50% recycled heavy-gauge steel.
- Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas.
- Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions.
- Webbing made of top-quality materials, tested for strength and durability, provides long-lasting constant support.
- Compatible with a motion base; may need to remove slats or purchase additional hardware.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.