Rania Custom Headboard
65"w x 4"d x 62"h
Speroni Mineral (77580)
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted in an estimated 16 to 18 weeks to schedule a delivery.Additional Information
The serpentine curves of our Rania custom headboard create a dramatic focal point for any bedroom. Choose your height and base style, then add options like diamond tufting or accent buttons—or keep the look smooth and chic. We'll tailor your Rania by hand, in your choice of fabric, in our North American workshops.
- Serpentine headboard customizable in your choice of fabric. Select your height, size, and base style.
- Lean back in comfort without worrying about leaving marks; we offer a wide range of beautiful stain-resistant fabric options
- Multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Sizes available: twin (54" height only), full, queen, king, and California king
- Base options: metal (54" and 62" heights, all sizes), upholstered rails (all heights and sizes), and storage drawers (queen, king, and California king only)
- Headboard styles: smooth, diamond tufted, accent buttons
- Chose one of our patterned fabrics on the smooth headboard option; or one of our beautiful solids on the tufted or channeled options; For additional fabric options, visit one of our design centers
- Other options: additional fabric on back of headboard, nailhead trim
- Requires both a foundation and a mattress; we recommend an ultra-low foundation. Upholstered rails are compatible with motion base.
- Also available: Elsen Parsons-style custom headboard
- Hand-tailored in North America by Ethan Allen artisans
- Headboard leg height: 5"
- Base leg height: 5"
- Measurement from top of slats to top of rails: Fully upholstered rails: 6"; Storage base: 1.25"
- Click here to view product and packaged weights
- Because our upholstery is tailored by hand—manually cut, sewn, and fitted to each frame—dimensions may vary slightly from piece to piece; dimensions listed have been rounded up to the next whole inch
- Frame: Multi-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Standard cushion: Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions.
- The flexible polyurethane foams used in our upholstery are certified through the CertiPUR-US® program
- To utilize upholstered rails with motion base, it may be necessary to remove slats or purchase additional hardware
- Expertly designed for outstanding comfort; tested for durability and performance.
- Product images may be digitally rendered; final product may vary slightly from rendering. Fabric swatches and finish samples are available for most items, free of charge.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY
Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go. When you order a new mattress, your delivery specialist can take away your old one; make sure to provide advance notice.
Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
Customized furniture, which arrives via Premier In-Home Delivery, is made to your specifications. These may include custom fabrics that are tailored by hand to the furniture frame, custom finishes applied by hand, and artisanal details like leaf, trim, welting, and more.
- Customization takes a little extra time; see your product page for an estimate and note that all times are subject to change.
- Because this is made exclusively for you, it is nonreturnable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com.
Meet or exceed all industry standards for abrasion and strength. Treated for stain repellency.
Flexible polyurethane foams certified for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
Our springs are made from heavy-gauge steel to provide long‑lasting support.
Constructed from engineered panels with mortise and tenon joints for strength and stability.
Frames are protected with durable, environmentally friendly and low-VOC finishes.
Beauty is in the details, and so is your unique style. Whether it’s a pattern or color, button tufting or welting, we offer many opportunities to choose what speaks to you, and about you.
From fabric or leather cut and sized for a flawless fit, to cushions adjusted by hand for perfect shape and positioning, our passion for quality is felt in every upholstered detail.
For 90 years we’ve put our hearts into curating unique perspectives on design. Our upholstered offerings are signatures of Ethan Allen style, to be enjoyed by your family for years to come.