Traveler's Palm Tree
45"w x 45"d x 7.5'h
Custom made, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted in an estimated 9 to 11 weeks to schedule a delivery.Additional Information
This versatile tree is inspired by the beautiful and legendary traveler’s palm native to Madagascar. Because of its long stems and spectacular fronds, the tree is believed to be part banana plant and part palm.
- Faux Traveler's palm leaves
- Finished with layers of thick, natural moss
- Clay pot with weathered finish, 20"dia. x 16"h
- Actual blooms, foliage, and placement may vary due to the hand-crafted nature of this item
- Product weight: 65 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY: Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your furniture. They inspect each piece before loading it onto the delivery vehicle, bring it to your home, assemble it, and place it exactly where you want it to go.
- Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
- In Stock items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.