Chelsea Textured Glass Vase
7" dia. x 15.5" h
In stock, ships UPS.
The ombre-like appearance of the Chelsea dark blue glass vase is only part of its appeal—albeit a large part. What makes all three vases (it’s available in large, medium, and small) truly stand out is the artisanal craftsmanship that goes into them. The textured, recycled glass vases are made from mouth-blown, colored glass in India. The glass is hand-cut over several stages once it’s cooled, so each vase varies slightly in size, color, and finish. They’re intentionally left unpolished, resulting in a gorgeous light matte finish.
- Dark blue colored glass vases handmade from mouth-blown glass, with a unique hand-carved pattern
- Crafted from eco-friendly recycled glass
- Artisans cut each vase's exterior details by hand
- Large, medium, and small sizes sold separately
- Can also be used with candles
- Made in India to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Product weight: 7 lbs. (large), 6 lbs. (medium), 3 lbs. (small)
- Package weight: 8 lbs. (large), 7 lbs. (medium), 4 lbs. (small)
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.