The art of lacquerware has been handed down for generations in the village of Hathia, just north of Hanoi, Vietnam. Artisans there use natural resin extracted from lacquer trees to create strong and beautiful items of all kinds; through the centuries many have been discovered in ancient tombs. Our exquisite box (available in small and large sizes) is made of wood and natural light horn which is then lacquered and polished to a high sheen by skilled hands. It can hold jewelry or other treasures—or just look gorgeous on a table, chest or console.
- Small size: 8"w x 5.75"d x 3.25"h. Large size: 12"w x 8.75"d x 4.5"h.
- Made of wood and horn with a light lacquered finish
- Black lacquered interior
- Horn is a natural material; for best results and care, this piece should be kept at a temperature between 65-80 degrees Fahrenheit.
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.