18.25" w x 1.25" d x 18.25" h
In stock, ships UPS.
Each of these three captivating black-and-white prints by Dawn Wolfe was inspired by natural specimens in her own collection: pebbles, seed pods, and a delicate birds nest. Given Wolfe’s expertise in crafting handmade paper art, the depth and detail of this giclée on deckle-edge paper come as no surprise. Each carefully composed piece is even more striking when grouped with its companions in the series.
- Giclée on deckle-edge paper
- Image floated over white matboard signed by artist
- Set in a slightly distressed wood frame with warm silver finish
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Framed by hand by master craftsmen specializing in framing techniques
- Dawn Wolfe is a self-taught artist whose three-dimensional work is very personal and tactile. She leverages hand cutting, folding, painting, layering, and collaging to great effect. Her art reflects a love of travel, vintage things, and life in the coastal California mountains where she lives. Whimsy, nature, and beach life inform and inspire every aspect of her work, from subject matter to palette to materials.
- Made in the U.S. by Ethan Allen artisans
- Item weight: 4 lbs.
- Packaged weight: 7 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.