68.75"w x 1.75"d x 56.75"h
In stock, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted in an estimated 3 weeks to schedule a delivery.
The artist who created this evocative piece traveled to the south of France to photograph the wild horses of the Camargue, a sanctuary in Provence. The dreamlike image celebrates the gentle nature and graceful power of these beautiful creatures. We’ve enhanced their natural beauty by printing the giclée on paper with a soft, whitewashed look. It’s considerably enlarged and presented in a wood frame that’s hand-finished to give it a naturally sun-bleached appearance.
- Giclée on paper
- Wide solid wood frame
- Hand applied white wash finish
- Includes everything needed for simple, safe, secure, level, no-wire hanging
- Includes two double metal D-ring hangers
- Framed by hand by master craftsmen specializing in framing techniques
- Born in Toronto, Irene Suchocki studied psychology and French at the University of Toronto. Her passion for photography developed in the late 1990s, and in 2008, she was able to change careers and become a full-time photographer. Irene combines her love of travel and nature with a dream-like aesthetic, creating visual poems that evoke a sense of magic, delight, nostalgia, and romance. Her work has been exhibited at the Sundance Film Festival (2008) and at the San Diego Natural History Museum (2012). Her prints are in the private collections of thousands of people around the world and have been purchased by corporate clients and interior designers for a variety of design projects.
- Made in the U.S. by Ethan Allen artisans
- Packaged weight: 63 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY: Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your order. We do not provide installation services for these pieces. If you've ordered a hard-wired lighting fixture, professional installation is recommended.
- Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other In-stock items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.