Sultanabad Rug, Gold/Gray
8' x 10'
IN STOCK: We will contact you within an estimated 2-4 weeks to schedule Premier In-Home Delivery.
This clearance item cannot be cancelled, returned, exchanged, or refunded. Quantities are limited and items are subject to prior sale. No price adjustments on prior sales.
Knotted by hand of 100% Afghani lustre wool in India, then washed three times to create its blended, subtle palette. This rug is soft and lustrous with an elegant sheen.
- Made of 100% Afghani lustre wool
- Use a rug pad to help keep your rug safely in place, to extend its beauty, and to protect your floor.
- Made in India to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Packaged weight:
- Due to the organic hand-woven nature of this rug, overall size may vary slightly in length and/or width
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Sprouting or shedding of fibers is normal. This will lessen over time.
- If loose ends appear, carefully clip them with scissors. Do not pull.
- Vacuum regularly, without beater bar usage.
- Rotate your rug periodically for even wear.
- Blot spills immediately, do not rub, using a clean white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >