Samarkand Rug, Paprika/Brown
6' x 9'
IN STOCK: ships UPS.
This clearance item cannot be cancelled, returned, exchanged, or refunded. Quantities are limited and items are subject to prior sale. No price adjustments on prior sales.
This arresting rug is named for Samarkand, a city on the Silk Road renowned as a crossroad of cultures. Thus, this piece reflects a blend of rug-making traditions. It's hand-knotted in India from 100 percent Afghani lustre wool and East Asian motifs are apparent in the details. A lovely antique wash makes it well-suited to a wide array of settings-traditional, contemporary and transitional.
- Made of 100% Afghani lustre wool
- Persian-style knot
- Use a rug pad to help keep your rug safely in place, to extend its beauty, and to protect your floor.
- Made in India to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Packaged weight: 6' x 9': 25 lbs.
- Due to the organic hand-woven nature of this rug, overall size may vary slightly in length and/or width
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Sprouting or shedding of fibers is normal. This will lessen over time.
- If loose ends appear, carefully clip them with scissors. Do not pull.
- Vacuum regularly, without beater bar usage.
- Rotate your rug periodically for even wear.
- Blot spills immediately, do not rub, using a clean white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >