Loren Mother-of-Pearl Stool
14" l x 14" w x 19" h
In stock, ships UPS.
This clearance item cannot be cancelled, returned, exchanged, or refunded. Quantities are limited and items are subject to prior sale. No price adjustments on prior sales.
Meticulous craftsmanship transforms an ordinary blue and white stool into a stunning piece of mother-of-pearl furniture. Artisans start with a frame in the classic quatrefoil shape, crafted from durable wood. Then, they dye mother-of-pearl pieces, apply each to the frame by hand, and finish the piece with a clear coat of lacquer. Iridescent, pearlescent—a lot of adjectives come to mind, but the descriptor everyone agrees on is "gorgeous"—the Loren mother-of-pearl stool is a statement piece that's destined to get noticed, no matter where you place it.
- Handcrafted mother-of-pearl stool in a classic quatrefoil shape
- Mother-of-pearl pieces are dyed and then applied by hand to a durable wood frame
- Natural white and hand-dyed shades of blue, with a shiny lacquer finish
- One of a kind; no two are exactly alike
- Made in Vietnam to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications.
- Product Weight: 13 lbs.
- Package Weight: 20 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.