42" w x 47" h
In stock, ships Premier In-home Delivery. You will be contacted within 3 weeks to schedule a delivery date for this item.
This clearance item cannot be cancelled, returned, exchanged, or refunded. Quantities are limited and items are subject to prior sale. No price adjustments on prior sales.
The art is a beautiful, spontaneous study of color and texture. The palette ranges from sun-filled yellows and saffrons to grass green, tangerine, and accents of tulip red. The subject is a study of organic shapes and textures. The layering and removal of color from the canvas is a peek into the artist's background. The dual frame consists of an inner frame of repetitive pyramid shapes selected to complement the oblong shapes of the art as well as the linear design on the outer frame. The burnished golds are weathered and subdued. They complement the aged ivory of the outer frame and have been selected specifically to complement the painting's fresh palette. The materials used from the frame to the stretcher are all solid wood products.
- Original artwork
- Acrylic on canvas
- Solid wood frame
- Framed by hand in our Passaic, New Jersey workshop
- Certificate of authenticity included
- Artist Biography: Martin Quen was born in Atlanta in 1968 to a family with a unique balance of artistic, yet grounded values. Through family connections, a well-known Atlanta artist took a keen interest in Quen's artistic development and taught him that artistic dreams can be realized. At 18, Martin became active in graffiti competitions and became world recognized for his talent. Martin's work has since become more softened and sophisticated and the diversity of his art has earned him widespread appreciation both nationally and internationally.
- Premier Wall Décor includes exclusive limited editions, original art on paper and canvas, original pastels on paper, dimensional items, and mono-prints
- All of the original art comes with a certificate of authenticity, and limited editions are signed and numbered by the artist
- The Premier collection uses frames and matting of the highest quality materials available
- When appropriate, items have acid-free cotton mats and UV glass for preservation purposes
- All framed pieces have solid wood frames
- Packaged weight: 37 lbs.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
PREMIER HOME DELIVERY: Our delivery specialists will contact you to schedule delivery for your order. We do not provide installation services for these pieces. If you've ordered a hard-wired lighting fixture, professional installation is recommended.
- Click here to see more details about our shipping and delivery options.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other In-stock items delivered via Premier In-Home Delivery are returnable within 30 days. Delivery fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.