Zennie Floral Duvet Cover
90" l x 92" w
In stock, ships UPS.
Our Zennie floral bedding is full of surprises! Its boldly colored yet softly rendered modern bedding surface pattern is digitally printed; you'll find shades of beet, cement gray, and taupe with peek-a-boo moments of green, eggplant, and indigo. Both duvet cover and shams reverse to a solid back for double the beauty. Pick up its gorgeous beet tones to play up its feminine side, coordinate it with black and gray to make it more modern, or mix it with complementary colors—this gorgeous bedding is sure to make a daring fashion statement.
- Made of cotton flex (90% cotton, 10% linen)
- Size full/queen, king
- Dramatic, large scale floral motif digitally printed on a cotton /linen blend fabric. Duvet cover reverses to a solid, printed back and features a knife edge finish and zipper closure. Two hand openings along the top seam allow for easy access to interior corner ties that ensure comforter will not shift inside duvet cover.
- Machine wash
- Duvet insert and sham(s) are sold separately.
- Made in India to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
- Machine wash cold separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron, if needed. May be dry cleaned.
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: At checkout, you can choose from three UPS shipping options: Standard, Two Business Day, and One Business Day. Delivery times may vary slightly based on your location.
- STANDARD items ship via UPS Ground. This is our most economical option, but your order may take a few days to arrive.
- TWO BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS 2nd Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the second business day after you receive of your shipping confirmation.
- ONE BUSINESS DAY orders ship via UPS Next Day Air. They are expected to arrive on the next business day after you receive your shipping confirmation.
- Hard-wired lighting is not returnable. Other items delivered by UPS may be returned within 30 days; please include the packing slip that arrived in your carton. Repack the item securely in its original carton and use the return address label you received with your shipment. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer, and they are nonrefundable.