Hungarian Goose Down Comforter
104” x 86”
Ships UPS. Estimated delivery within 2 weeks.
Ever wondered what it would feel like to wrap yourself up in a cloud? Good news: Now you can find out. Our premium, sustainably crafted Hungarian goose down comforter offers exceptional coziness and loft for healthy sleep at its finest. Select from three warmth options.
- Luxurious Hungarian goose down comforter. The finest sleep experience we offer.
- Shell: 305 thread count blend of 50% pure organic cotton and 50% Tencel® lyocell. Crafted from plant fibers, lyocell improves moisture wicking and gives the fabric an incomparably soft feel.
- Shell also features exquisite piping and exterior corner loops, ensuring the comforter will not shift inside your duvet cover.
- Fill: 100% Hungarian goose down (650FP RDS-certified) for exceptional loft and coziness
- To be RDS-certified, down must be collected in a way that safeguards the welfare of geese and ducks. Click here to learn more about RDS certification.
- Shell made of fabric certified as STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, which has been third-party lab tested and found to be safe from more than 300 harmful substances. To learn more about OEKO-TEX®, click here.
- Warmth options: summer, all-year, or winter. To see fill weight details for each comforter size, expand the Additional Details tab.
- Sizes available: twin, full, full/queen, queen, king, oversized king
- Also available: Hungarian goose down pillow
- Made in the U.S. from imported materials. Product made to Ethan Allen's standards and specifications
- Summer fill weights: twin (17 oz.), full (19 oz.), full/queen (25 oz.), queen (28 oz.), king (27 oz.), oversized king (31 oz.)
- All-year fill weights: twin (26 oz.), full (28 oz.), full/queen (35 oz.), queen (39 oz.), king (37 oz.), oversized king (41 oz.)
- Winter fill weights: twin (36 oz.), full (40 oz.), full/queen (49 oz.), queen (54 oz.), king (52 oz.), oversized king (60 oz.)
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Please follow the simple tips below for daily care and cleaning instructions:
- Daily Care: Fluff your down product daily to refresh the down filling.
- Washing instructions: Machine wash in a commercial size, front-loading washing machine (no agitator). Wash in cold water with a mild, low-sudsing soap, NO bleach. Dry on low heat, using tennis balls to dissipate clumps. Dry well, even after the outer fabric feels dry, to ensure that the down clusters are free from any moisture. If possible, allow the comforter to air dry for an additional 24 hours before placing inside the duvet cover. Or, dry clean by professional only.
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPS UPS: This product ships via UPS Ground. Expedited shipping options are unavailable.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you must notify Ethan Allen within 72 hours.
- This product is nonreturnable. If you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us right away at 1.888.324.3571 or via email at email@example.com