This stylish silhouette demands to be the center of attention in its utterly traditional simplicity. Its arched, raised back, gently rolled arms, and turned spool legs form a collection complementary to many lifestyles. A wonderful variety of custom fabrics and leathers lets you decide who you want the Hyde to be.
- Loose double-needle stitched back and seat cushions
- Two 19” pillows included
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 68”w × 22”d
- Seat back: 17”h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 22”
- Arm height: 26”
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Removable front legs
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY