Generous proportions were just the touch this traditional ottoman needed to make it modern and keep it gracious. Carved serpentine base rails extend to cabriole legs ending in scrolled feet. Customized upholstery and leather options available.
- Semi-attached welted cushion
- Double welted body
- Carved wood trim
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Available in leather
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas.
- Web suspension made of top-quality materials, tested for strength and durability, provides long-lasting constant support
- Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions.