Borrowing from classic Louis XV styling, our bergère chair has beautifully carved accents and cabriole legs. For an updated look, custom options such as dual fabric, nailhead trim, and contrasting welts make this a go-anywhere statement piece that'll make hearts skip a beat (or two).
- Tight back
- Attached welted seat cushion
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Available in leather
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area : 20"w × 20"d
- Seat back: 21"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 18"
- Arm height: 26"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas.
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY