Classic creature comforts. That's what comes to mind with the Hartwell collection -- a group composed of a sophisticated silhouette with timeless appeal. Off-the-floor styling and a camelback design merge with contemporary details like sleek arms and optional nailhead trim. And the best part? The Hartwell comes in leather -- an incredible juxtaposition of eighteenth century form and twenty-first century luxury that fits together flawlessly
- Tight back
- Loose welted seat cushion
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Available in leather
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 20"w x 21"d
- Seat back: 20"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 22"
- Arm height: 26"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Removable legs
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizes body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support