Grace is a deliciously comfortable barrel chair with Continental flair and a seat that's the perfect blend of softness and support. Its curved back and swooping low arms seem made for leaning back, leaning across, and hours of colorful conversation. Tailored by hand in our North American workshops.
Once upon a time, barrel chairs were actually made from barrels. As Grace shows, they've come a long way since then.
- Tight back
- Loose welted seat cushion
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Available in leather in Design Centers
- Custom options are available in Design Centers, including nailhead trim (shown)
- Interior seating area: 21"w x 21"d
- Seat back: 15"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 19"
- Arm height: 22"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas.
- Web suspension made of top-quality materials, tested for strength and durability, provides long-lasting constant support
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY