The comfortable Devonshire is grace without excess. Its gently rolling arms and back have a lovely quietness. On a smaller scale, the chair and ottoman bring a lot of style to a snug space. Customize with one of our hundreds of elegant fabrics.
- Loose welted back and seat cushions
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 21"w x 21"d
- Seat back: 18"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 20"
- Arm height: 24"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Removable legs
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY