Rendered with precision and detail, the singular beauty of hand painting elevates this pillow from accent piece to a true work of textile art. The artist—who signs every piece—uses relaxed brushstrokes to add extra visual interest to the lifelike image. The graceful, vintage-inspired botanical is painted in black on this soft white linen-and-cotton blend pillow with a solid back; it’s finished with crisp knife-edge seams.
- Made of 55% linen, 45% cotton
- Hand-painted on front, solid back
- Knife edge. Zipper closure
- Signed by artist
- Spot clean only. See Additional Information for details
- Made in the U.S.
- To prolong the beauty of your new purchase, please follow these simple instructions: the fine details of these unique, hand-blocked pillows are subject to damage during laundering. Spot clean pillow cover only, taking care to avoid any contact with painted area. Removable pillow insert may be laundered or dry cleaned.