Madame de PompadourDetails http://www.ethanallen.com/en_US/shop-decor-artwork-modern-masters/madame-de-pompadour/LP0031.html
Item #: LP0031
Dimensions: 39.75"w x 49"h
Ships UPS. Expect delivery within 4 weeks.
Matisse's signature cutout style is beautifully reproduced in this 1995 reproduction of the poster originally printed by Mourlot in 1951 to honor the year-end ball of the École des Arts Décoratifs. For Matisse, the use of paper cutouts represented the apotheosis of his work, bringing together drawing, color, and sculpture.
- Lithographic poster, 1995. Limited quantity.
- Transitional black frame with subtle silver brush strokes
- 8-ply white archival mat
- Tru Vue Conservation Clear® glass
- Artist Biography
The Ethan Allen Modern Masters Collection
FRAMING DETAILS & CARE
Tru Vue Conservation Clear® picture framing glass offers the highest level of UV protection available in the industry. Over time exposure to indoor and outdoor UV light rays can contribute to fading and deterioration of art, photographs and other important personal keepsakes. Conservation Clear glass effectively blocks up to 99% of UV light rays to protect against fading and help keep framed pieces brighter, longer.
Tru Vue Conservation Clear® Care:
- Use a clean, soft, lint-free cloth to clean the glass. Tru Vue recommends using a micro-fiber cloth.
- Spray a small amount of ammonia-free cleaner onto the cloth. Spraying on the cloth will prevent overspray.
- Press the cloth against the glass and clean in round, circular motions.
Never spray directly onto the glass- the cleaner could leak into the frame and damage the image
Archival Mat Board
Also known as conservation mat board, this is the highest-quality paper matting material available. It is constructed of 100% acid- and lignin-free alpha-cellulose (wood pulp) and treated to resist deterioration and discoloration for up to 300 years.
Archival-safe Foam Core
Foam core is used to cushion the image in its frame. Ours is constructed of acid-and lignin-free face paper layered atop an extruded polystyrene core for superior resistance to temperature changes and humidity.
- Made in the U.S. by Ethan Allen artisans
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >