This work was inspired by the weathered wood of an old vessel, swept ashore and left to dry in the sun. When Jake Eastham happened upon such a boat, the British photographer decided to shoot a close-up, focusing on its patina and its “natural and honest aesthetic.” We’ve recreated two of his images as large-scale giclées on paper and set them in frames that echo the look and feel of reclaimed wood.
- Giclée on paper
- Wide solid wood frame
- Distressed weathered wood finish
- Matted and framed by hand in our Passaic, New Jersey, workshop
- Includes innovative system for easy, secure no-wire hanging:
- Frames lock into place for safe, secure installation
- Hang artwork level every time
- No measuring, math, or extra hardware needed
- Everything is included to hang your artwork; bubble level, foam tape, plastic markers / bracket locks, nails, and self-stick bumper
- Jake Eastham has a profound admiration for the British countryside. With a rural background that stretches from his training and work as an arborist through to river restoration, conservation projects, and farming, he is inspired by the British landscape, traditions, and beauty. Whether his subjects are natural flora and fauna, sport, or people, his photography captures the elements, details, and textures of country life with a natural and honest aesthetic.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY