The gorgeous but elusive pinup girl … where is she now? Right here—complete with retro hairstyle, sunglasses, and swimsuit. This vivid, flirty statement piece on stretched canvas is a standout giclée, colorized in a whimsical way and hand-embellished with brush strokes that lend dimension. Framed in white wood, she’s truly larger than life.
- Embellished giclée on canvas
- Floated in contemporary matte white wood frame
- Framed by hand in our Passaic, New Jersey, workshop
- Includes innovative system for easy, secure no-wire hanging:
- Frames lock into place for safe, secure installation
- Hang artwork level every time
- No measuring, math, or extra hardware needed
- Everything is included to hang your artwork; bubble level, foam tape, plastic markers / bracket locks, nails, and self-stick bumper
- Karen Darby is a self-taught artist whose influences come from a variety of sources, both artistic and natural. Her work projects a certain sense of harmony that is as much the result of her gentle brushstrokes as her ability to illustrate the play of light on an object. She is particularly adept at capturing fleeting moments in time.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY