Classic, inviting, and versatile, with the chameleonlike ability to fit in just about anywhere. Conor's rolled panel arms lend a traditional air. Dress these pieces up from our impressive array of fabrics and leathers and make them country chic or simply grand - delightfully comfortable in any case - and choose tapered feet for a tailored look or spool feet for a touch of tradition.
- Semi-attached back pillows
- Attached seat cushions
- Should be placed 2" from wall
- 62"d fully opened
- Available in fabric
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 68"w x 21"d
- seat back: 19"h
- seat height: 19", arm height 26"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Removable legs
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use.