This vintage ottoman combines turn-of-the-twentieth-century styling with the generous proportions you'd expect today. Its cabriole legs are short and sweet, and it is the perfect place to rest your feet.
- Attached seat
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Available in leather
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon joints for extraordinary stability
- Long-lasting oven-tempered coil spring units function independently for individualized comfort across the seating area.
- Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY