One part English garden. One part West Indies lanai. Our Millbrook lounge chair gets its good looks from a slatted back and turned legs. Here, dressed in our stain-protected Cruz Mist fabric, it exudes a classic coastal style.
- Fabric: Cruz/Mist (P7420) fabric. Click here to order a fabric swatch
- Finish: Teak (728)
- For dozens of other fabric cushion choices, see our custom Millbrook Lounge Chair
- Cushion inserts are constructed of an antimicrobial foam core that has been wrapped in polyester fiber and then encased in a water-resistant ticking
- Kiln-dried, sustainable, plantation-grown teak fitted with strong mortise and tenon joinery
- If left untreated, teak will develop a rich gray patina
- Fully concealed stainless steel hardware
- The Millbrook Collection's teak is in its natural state (unfinished/untreated)
- Untreated teak will develop a rich gray patina over time. This is a natural characteristic of teak, and will not affect its strength or resiliency.
- To maintain or restore the original reddish tonality of teak, apply teak cleaner and a water-based teak sealer (available at most hardware/home improvement stores)
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY