One part English garden. One part West Indies lanai. Our Millbrook collection is built to last and look great doing it. The chaise has a slatted adjustable back, a convenient slide-out tray, beautifully detailed carvings, and two welted box cushions to be dressed in our stylish Belize Mist outdoor fabrics.
- Fabric: Belize/Mist (P7120) fabric. Click here to order a fabric swatch
- Finish: Teak (728)
- For dozens of other fabric cushion choices, see our custom Millbrook Chaise
- Kiln-dried, sustainable, plantation-grown teak fitted with strong mortise and tenon joinery
- If left untreated, teak will develop a rich gray patina
- Fully concealed stainless steel hardware
- Brass ferrules
- Pull-out snack tray
- Cushions are constructed of an antimicrobial foam core that has been wrapped in polyester fiber and then encased in water-resistant ticking
- The Millbrook Collection's teak is in its natural state (unfinished/untreated)
- Untreated teak will develop a rich gray patina over time. This is a natural characteristic of teak, and will not affect its strength or resiliency.
- To maintain or restore the original reddish tonality of teak, apply teak cleaner and a water-based teak sealer (available at most hardware/home improvement stores)
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY