Our Quick Ship Aiden recliner delivers maximum style and comfort. Its updated English arms make for a gorgeous profile, while its high back and ample cushioning provide superior head and lumbar support. Hand-tailored in our North American workshops in a rich brown top-grain leather, it offers a timeless look that lasts.
- Interior seating area: 21"w x 22"d
- Seat back: 23"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 20"
- Arm height: 25"
- Cushion: -4 Comfort soft foam
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Because hand-tailoring our upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- A gentle push on the arms moves mechanism smoothly between reclining positions.
- Seven-ply engineered hardwood panels with glued and stapled mortise and tenon for extraordinary stability
- Non-removable legs
- Heavy-gauge wire coil with protective coating minimizing body impressions and eliminates seating noises
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY