Our take on a Neoclassical standard. For the embodiment of elegance, look no further than the refined carving on the exposed wood frame and turned legs of the Fairfax. Note the smart tight back and loose back cushion with knife-edge styling. Choose from hundreds of equally fine fabrics or leathers.
- Loose welted and seat cushions
- Double-welted body
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Available in leather
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 22"w x 19"d
- Seat back: 15"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 19"
- Arm height: 26"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas.
- Flex-Deck suspension made of top-quality materials, tested for strength and durability, provide long-lasting constant support
- Soft foam, fiber and nonwoven ticking surround a dense core for sink-in comfort with firm support
- Horizontal channels in back pillows minimize fill shift and settling. To prevent pressure punctures, nonwoven ticking allows air to escape during use.