Clean and linear, Vandam has classic geometric appeal that's at home in both modern and classic spaces. The tight upholstered seat and back with a simple, sleek wood frame add to its handsome, versatile silhouette, and the wood can be paired with a variety of our wood finishes. Its castered legs are available in a nickel finish, with brass and rustic finishes available in Design Centers.
- Hand-tailored in our North American workshops
- Tight welted back and seat
- Nickel-finished casters
- Available in leather in Design Centers
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Custom options are available in Design Centers, including additional caster finishes
- Seating area: 18"w x 20"d
- Seat back: 15"h
- Seat height (floor to top cushion): 21"
- Arm height: 24.5"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Because hand-tailoring our upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames; the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas.
- Web suspension made of top-quality materials, tested for strength and durability, provides long-lasting constant support.
- Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions.
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY