On AirDetails http://www.ethanallen.com/en_US/shop-decor-artwork-featured/on-air/072004.html
Item #: 072004
Dimensions: 33.75"w x 30"h
Ships UPS. Expect delivery within 5 weeks.
Matisse's most recent body of work is intimate and deeply personal. Drawing inspiration from her daily life, her countless travels, and from popular culture, she uses bold, bright colors in a playful, uplifting way. She is an unpretentious artist, and her message is one of love and honesty. While the imagery in her collection of silk screens is instantly recognizable to most as joyful and nostalgic, a second look reveals a highly symbolic language that invites the viewer on a journey into the artist's creative world.
- Silkscreen Print, 2014. Limited Edition.
- Signed and numbered by the artist
- 100% handmade cotton rag paper with deckled edges
- Contemporary black lacquer wood frame
- Distressed, silver fillet
- Off-white archival mat
Includes innovative system for easy, secure no-wire hanging:
- Frames lock into place for safe, secure installation
- Hang artwork level every time
- No measuring, math, or extra hardware needed
- Everything is included to hang your artwork; bubble level, foam tape, plastic markers / bracket locks, nails, and self-stick bumper
- Artist Biography
- Made in the U.S. by Ethan Allen artisans
- Packaged weight: 15lbs
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >