Item #: 075034
Dimensions: 29.75"w x 39"h
In stock, ships UPS.
This impactful piece by Mary Margaret Briggs—a composition of loosely sketched, random circles in bright, (mostly) red/orange hues—is perfect for any modern or transitional room. The giclée on canvas is framed by hand in our own U.S. workshops.
- Giclée on canvas
- Floated in contemporary white molding
Includes innovative system for easy, secure no-wire hanging:
- Frames lock into place for safe, secure installation
- Hang artwork level every time
- No measuring, math, or extra hardware needed
- Everything is included to hang your artwork; bubble level, foam tape, plastic markers / bracket locks, nails, and self-stick bumper
Mary Margaret Briggs was born and raised in Seattle. Her two major influences are the years she spent in Asia and the beauty of her home in the Pacific Northwest. She spent her early years designing textiles for the fashion industry. She is primarily known for her botanical monotypes and collage panels, but over the years, her abstract geometric works have grown increasingly popular.
- Made in the U.S. by Ethan Allen artisans
- Packaged weight: 18lbs
PRODUCT CARE AND WARRANTY
Download the Ethan Allen Limited Warranty >