A fauteuil in Louis XVI style. Francesca -- with its fluted columnar legs, oval back, and carved rosettes -- illustrates the late eighteenth century push to Neoclassicism and away from the curvilinear lines of rococo. A generous addition to a formal setting. Choose from our impressive array of fabrics and leathers.
- Tight back and seat
- Double-welted body
- Stain-resistant fabric
- Available in leather in Design Centers
- Custom options are available in Design Centers
- Interior seating area: 21"w x 22"d
- Seat back: 22"h
- Seat height (floor to top of cushion): 19"
- Arm height: 27"
- The dimensions listed are not precise measurements; they have been rounded up to the next whole inch. Our hand-tailoring upholstery involves manually cutting, sewing, and fitting material to frames, the dimensions of each style may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Composition and Construction
- Solid hardwood frame has double-doweled, glued and screwed joinery and 1¼" thick rails in load-bearing areas.
- Web suspension made of top-quality materials, tested for strength and durability, provides long-lasting constant support
- Foam and fiber fill provides firm support and minimizes body impressions.